Legal Research Assistant
Disha Nanda is the legal research assistant at Coleman Legal Group, LLC. Disha received her bachelors in Business Administration from Georgia State University. During her undergraduate years, Disha got the opportunity to intern at Georgia Public Defenders Standards Council where she worked as one of the only undergraduate students. During her time at Georgia Public Defenders, Disha assisted the attorneys and law students in researching legal issues surrounding death penalty and appeals.
After finishing her undergraduate studies, Disha attended law school in the state of Alabama. Her main focus in law school was excelling in legal research and writing. During her second year of law school, Disha took Advanced Legal Research course in which she received the top grade for the paper she wrote on Battered Women Syndrome. During her third year, Disha also wrote a paper discussing the importance of childhood vaccinations. Since she began her legal career, Disha has always been passionate about researching and analyzing legal issues in the areas of domestic relations and women’s rights.
After receiving her law degree in 2016, Disha has devoted most of her time at Coleman Legal Group, by keeping herself updated on the new laws, regulations, and changes in the areas pertaining to domestic and immigration matters.
As legal research assistant, Disha has gained valuable experience in researching and analyzing complex issues surrounding uncontested and contested divorce cases, and child custody modifications. Disha has also researched immigration issues surrounding Adjustment of Status and Violence Against Women Act. Her extensive legal research expertise has significantly helped the Coleman Legal Group in educating the clients on the legal matters that are dear to clients’ hearts.
In her spare time, Disha loves to read and volunteer. After obtaining her license to practice law, Disha plans on pursuing her legal career as a domestic relations and immigration attorney. Meeting clients expectations every step of way is what Disha is looking forward to doing the most as an attorney. Disha strongly finds that, as an attorney, nothing can be more rewarding than being able to truly make difference in the clients’ lives.
Serving clients in the Alpharetta Georgia area.
● Divorce and Family Law: Georgia Contested Divorce, Georgia Uncontested Divorce, Child Support, Legal Separation, Separate Maintenance Child Custody, Child Visitation, Child Support Modification, Child Custody Modification, Paternity, Legitimation, Alimony, Spousal Support, Contempt, Temporary Hearings, Name Changes, Annulments, Adoptions, Prenuptial Agreements, Antenuptial Agreements
● Bankruptcy: Individual & Personal Bankruptcy, Business Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
● Estate Planning: Estates, Trusts, Wills and Probate
● Business Law: Startups, Contracts and Established Business Needs
● Sports and Entertainment: Athletes, Sports Agents, Agencies, Agents, Actors, Writers, Producers, Directors, Animators, Video Game and Electronic Entertainment Production, Recording Artists, Records Producers, Songwriters, on-air television hosts, radio personalities, internet personalities and related contract, website, internet and media needs.
● Immigration: Fiance and Marriage Immigration, Family-Based and Deferment Actions
Call 770-609-1247 or use the Email Submission Form Below
Weekend and Evening Appointments and Consultations Available.
Georgia Areas We Serve
Our Georgia lawyers and attorneys handle cases in the following cities and communities: Atlanta, Alpharetta, Roswell, Duluth, Johns Creek, Milton, Cumming, Marietta, Woodstock, Kennesaw, Gainesville, Midtown Atlanta, Norcross, Lawrenceville, Kennesaw, Duluth, Buckhead, Dunwoody, Vinings, Smyrna, Buford, Inman Park, Old Fourth Ward, Decatur, Grant Park, East Atlanta and the Virginia Highlands.
Our Georgia lawyers and attorneys frequently handle cases for clients residing in the following counties: Fulton, Gwinnett, Forsyth, Cobb, DeKalb, Henry, Cherokee, Douglas, Carroll, Coweta, Paulding, Bartow, Hall, Barrow, Walton, Newton, Rockdale, Henry, Spalding, Fayette and Clayton.
Coleman Legal Group, LLC’s Georgia lawyers practice in the areas of Divorce, Family Law, Bankruptcy, Estates, Wills, Trusts, Sports and Entertainment Law, Immigration and Business Law. Our main office is located in Alpharetta, Georgia at: 5755 North Point Parkway, Suite 52, Alpharetta, GA 30022. We also have offices conveniently located at:
North Point Park
5755 North Point Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Phone: 770-408-0477 | Map
|Dunwoody, Sandy Springs
GA 400, Atlanta Georgia
1200 Abernathy Rd
Atlanta, GA 30328
Phone: 770-408-0477 | Map
|Johns Creek, Duluth GA
11555 Medlock Bridge Road
Johns Creek, GA 30097
Phone: 770-408-0477 | Map
125 TownPark Drive
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Phone: 770-609-1247 | Map
Copyright © 2020 | Coleman Legal Group, LLC | All Rights Reserved. Coleman Legal Group, LLC • 5755 North Point Parkway, Suite 52 • Alpharetta, GA 30022 • 770-609-1247 DISCLAIMER: The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.